Summer is approaching, and you’ve decided that it’s time to put your house up for sale. Drawing from my 25 years’ experience in the industry, I’ve compiled this list of things to consider before you list your home. Taking these steps now can go a long way towards assuring that you'll successfully sell your house
quickly and at a good price.
1. Walk through every room and around the outside of your home. Make a list of what needs to be repaired, updated or replaced. Remember you only get one chance to make a first impression.
2. De-cluttering your home will make rooms and closets appear larger and more inviting.
3. Visit listed homes similar to yours.
4. Meet with a Mortgage Loan Officer.
5. Interview 2-3 Real Estate Agents.
With these simple steps, you’ll be in a great position to sell your home. I’m always available to help you in the process in any way I can. Are you ready to begin the home buying process? Request a copy of our homebuyers guide or apply online.
Topics: Getting Higher Sales Prices, Selling Your Home, First Impression, Home Cleaning Tips, Home Cleanup, Staging Your Home, Selling Price, Renovate, Recycle Household Items, Glen Lazovick, Staging a Home