Thank you for choosing the Apex Home Loans team.
Now, let’s begin your journey by accessing our Secure Borrower Portal:
Step 1: Apply Online
- Create your account (you will be able to start and stop as often as you want, and save your information as you go)
- If there is a Co-Borrower included, they will receive an activation email once the application is submitted – your Co-Borrower will need to provide “E-Consent” (consent to do business electronically)
- Once activated, you will be able to upload and view documents seamlessly
- Please make sure you show a two-year work history AND a two-year home address history when completing the application.
- You need only upload assets being used to qualify for the loan (no need to upload bank statements which you are not planning to use for qualification purposes).
This application gives Apex permission to access your credit report, which is necessary in getting your process started (and necessary for issuing a pre-approval letter, if applicable).
Step 2: Upload Your Financial Documentation
After your online application is submitted, you’ll be able to upload documents via your secure and private Borrower Portal. We’ll be sending you a list of specific items needed. Commonly requested documents include:
- Bank statements
- Recent mortgage statement (if you are refinancing OR retaining your current property)
Step 3: Watch the Video Below to Ensure a Smooth Loan Process (and avoid a headache!)